Finding the best wedding photographers and that too within the budget you have is a hard task. You need someone who will fulfil your requirements, whose personality you like and who would still be cost-effective in the end. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best wedding photographer in Gurgaon:
- Start by googling the best wedding photographers in Gurgaon and not just the ones within the budget. Put a Facebook post regarding the exact requirements and ask your friends to share it. Go through all the pages on the web, not just the page one on google.
- Check the websites of these photographers and if you don’t like one’s pictures, skip it and look at other websites. When you find the photographer whose wedding photography shots you really like, scan their whole website to look at all their previous works.
- If they are within your price range, get in contact with them to meet for a personal interview. Ask them questions about their photography style, share your ideas about the photography and if everything goes right, negotiate a price and hire them.
- If they are high-cost and do not fit your budget, you can still email them to ask for low-budget recommendations for wedding photographers in Gurgaon that have a similar style. Remember to ask for 2-3 recommendations so you can check their website and works as well.
- Ask the photographers about videography and post-production work and an overall amount.
- Also, remember to ask about the editing software he will be using to give a final touch to the wedding photographs.
- If you are content with their answers and get an amount that fits your budget, hire them immediately instead of taking your time. Because good wedding photographers in Gurgaon that also charge a low amount get booked very quickly.
Some other tips to be kept in mind are:
- Seeing reviews of these photographers on online forums.
- Word-of-mouth and recommendation of people who have had the first-hand experience are great but ensure that the photographer embodies your vision and is flexible with his methods and themes.
- One can also get wedding photographers suggestions for candid photographers in Gurgaon through wedding planner websites. You can also ask your own wedding planner for recommendations.
- Communicate with the photographer about how you want the photographs to be taken, what ideas you have in mind for the pre-wedding photography, if he is supposed to focus more on candid shots or group family shots.
- Ensure that you meet the person who will be personally shooting your wedding day and not the studio owner or manager. It is important to like the person who will be covering the most important day of your life.
You can use all sorts of methods like Instagram hashtags and wedding blogs to look for great wedding photographers in Gurgaon. But the best tip is to just go with your gut instinct and hire one when you find a good one.