While talking about wedding photography, many people get scared of the hefty price tag that comes along with a professional photographer and depend on a friend who is just dabbling into photography to do it or hire newbies who are a lot cheaper.
But while that sounds like a cost-effective option, it doesn’t pan out in the long run when you see the actual wedding pictures and they are nothing like you want them to be. So here are a few reasons why you should get wedding photographers.
- Equipment: The professional photographers have expensive equipment for photography which they know inside out. They know all the technicalities of the camera and merely use it as a tool for expressing their artistic vision. There s a lot of difference in the image quality that comes out using different cameras and even then, an amateur would handle even a professional camera differently than an actual professional.
Also Read: Best Way to Negotiate with Wedding Planner
- Professionalism: There is a lot more to wedding photography than just clicking pictures. It requires constant communication with the photographer before the event, communicating the theme that the couple has in mind and spending 8-10 hours constantly working during the event. Clicking thousands of pictures and then narrowing down a perfect album from that after editing every picture is all the job of the photographer. Wedding photography is actually a cumbersome job and not as easy as it sounds.
- A professional wedding photographer in chandigarh has a lot of experience and as such he would know the right shots to take and the exact moments of when to click instead of you fumbling around, looking for the photographer and instructing him to capture the moment. He would click candids and deeply personal shots of the teary-eyed father of the bride or the bride’s magnificent smile. These perks of trade are not known to amateurs.
- Lighting is very important for creating a perfect image and often a picture is destroyed by shadows or uneven light. But a professional knows how to trick lighting to his advantage and click the perfect shot in whatever circumstance. And while shifting from indoors to outdoors or vice versa, the camera settings need to be changed which a newbie won’t know how to do.
- A good photographer blends in with the crowd and knows how to get people together for a group photograph.
And if these are not enough reasons already,
- A professional photographer always carries backup equipment in case of malfunctions.
- A friend with a good camera might get bored with clicking too many shots and miss out on important moments.
- What if the cheap photographer you hired, falls ill or has an emergency that day? You won’t have any such problem with professional photographers because they have a network and would ensure someone good is available to cover your wedding.
And you just have to admit that hiring a professional is a big load off your back because you wouldn’t constantly be worrying about blurred images or if a moment is being captured.
Further Read: 10 Essential Wedding Planning Tips and Tricks